Any updates on future Layar Tanchap will be posted here.
To anybody who's interested in volunteering as a crew member for the coming Layar Tanchap, please e-mail us.
As you all know, Layar Tanchap means 'moving screen' in Bahasa Indonesia. If possible, we'd like for you to start your own Tanchap troupe where you're staying in order for all of us to actually live up to the meaning of it. Mail us to find out how to start your own troupe.
- A little reminder to our visitors.
- Absolutely no profanity allowed!
- Feel free to link up this blog to your own website.
- You're most welcomed to write your own entries here as long as there're relevance.
- We were hijacked.
- Recently, our blog were found to have been infiltrated by certain irresponsible parties. Fortunately, the level of contamination has been reduced and the damages contained. Trust me...
- gampang sungguh... hehehe
- Let's support open source applications.
- This Blog is best viewed with Netscape Navigator v7.1 (Mac, PC), Mozilla (Mac, PC) and Safari v1.2 (Mac) at a resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Volunteers, please.
- We'll be needing a few volunteers to help out with the designing and maintaining of the new Layar Tanchap website. Anyone who's interested are most welcomed and those with knowledge on Dreamweaver MX is a bonus. Don't forget, eÂ·mail me.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Bawalah Kami Kembali Ke Bumi
titipan ini dari akubaku
Pohon tidak lagi mendesir
Ranting-ranting telah patah
Angin merendah dan menabur
Serpihan kepak burung
Dan sungai ini -
Kami biarkan ia mengalir
Bagai nanah mengalir
Telah kau saksikan
Betapa angkuhnya kami berdiri
Menengadah di tanah lapang
Menyedut kerelaan langit
Sambil mencacak besi
Ke dada bumi berkali-kali
Lagu kami bukan lagi
Pohonan sayap burung atau
Anak sungai yang mendesir
Telinga kami telah padat
Oleh keheningan angkasa
Di puncak rangka logam ini
Kami terasa terpencil dan dingin
Wahai sang waktu singgahlah
Bawalah kami kembali pada
Kehangatan dan bau rumput di bumi
(Rawa-Rawa, Pustaka Cipta 1992)